Saturday, October 1, 2022

Hello and welcome!!

You have found the new Blogger/Blogspot home of "The Churchbell", a blog intended to speak to "the church" truthfully and boldly. Several months back I launched the Churchbell using Wordpress, but rather than doing it through Wordpress, I just used the blogging software, and put it in a subdomain on a site I own (doulos3.com/blog).

Over the months I have only posted a handful of times (something that needs to change (IE improve!)), and without it being published out by a service, it has had almost no responses, so it is time to ramp it up and get it "out there" - hence, this new site on Blogger. We'll see if by posting here, and tagging it a bit, we can begin to find an audience.

First up (post this post - Ha!) I will repost here the ones I have made previously on the other site, as those deserve more of a chance than they've yet been given; then I will make new posts here (reflecting them there as well (no reason not to)).

Hosting here on Blogger also make it silly easy to add a gadget that allows folks to subscribe, rather than having to hit the site looking for updates and so on.

So, that's it for the moment. Cya soon, and may our great God bless each and every one of you and yours in the days ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Adam Was Not Perfect

(originally posted 09-22-2022) Bear with me during the first part of this, as it will seem a little like classwork of a sort, but it is nece...